Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or
employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking
the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I am considered an in-network therapist for these insurance panels: First Choice Health Network, Premera, Aetna, Compsych, Carebridge, APS and Wellspring
For other insurance plans I am considered an out-of network therapist, which means
that I am not attached to the insurance panel. However, I have
many clients who get reimbursed by their insurance company for a portion
or all of the payments made for counseling. The benefit of using an
out-of-network therapist is that you have more control over your
counseling needs and limited information needs to be given to your
insurance company about the treatment and services you desire.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.